If you want to spice up your dinner with something delicious then this dish is for you. Not only will you love it, your kids will eat it up also.
Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 64, carbohydrates 7.2 g, fiber 2.4 g, protein 2.5 g, fat 3.7 g, cholesterol 0 mg, sodium 88 mg, calcium 45 mg.
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Cups Fresh Tarragon Large florets
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Bok Choy Cut into wedges
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan on medium heat.
- Add the broccoli, stirring constantly until it becomes tender. Add salt.
- Serve with lemon wedges.